£31000 per annum
5 months ago
Basic Salary up to £31,000, supplemented by a bonus scheme
Our client is seeking a Paint Sprayer to join its team in South Lincolnshire. Are you a skilled professional who can maintain a high standard of work whilst working quickly and efficiently?
The Role and Requirements:
- Applicants must be fully qualified and experienced, ATA is desired but not essential.
- Complete all aspects of Paint repair within an insurance-based body shop.
- You must be able to maintain a high level of performance whilst working in a busy environment.
What the Successful Candidate will Get:
- A highly competitive basic salary, supplemented by a bonus scheme.
- A place within an established, stable, and successful business with long term career prospects.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills on prestige vehicles at a manufacturer approved site.
Please get in touch straight away with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current market.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in South Lincoln please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Paint Sprayer Jobs.