£30000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client a highly successful Service Centre in the Thame area is seeking to employ an experienced Technician to work within their busy yet friendly team.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive Salary Depending on your Experience Up to £30K
- Monday to Friday with Alternate Saturday Morning’s
- Fantastic development and progression
- Great opportunity to take the next step in your career
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Service Checks
- Some Diagnostics
- Repair work
- You will have customer service and communication skills
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Ideally you will have NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent.
- MOT is preferable but not essential.
- Ideally carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Thame or Oxfordshire, please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.