£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm) + Saturday Morning Rota
- Fantastic Opportunity To Start Working with a Manufacturer!
- NVQ Level 2 Minimum Requirement
Our client, a well thought of Service Centre in the Salisbury area who pride themselves in their trustworthy reputation that they have gained through their honesty and fantastic customer service skills are looking for a PDI / Fast Fit Technician to join their successful team.
- Assessing cars bought from auction thoroughly in order to list the vehicles replacements/repairs for resale.
- The ability to carry out a PDI before the vehicle is marketed.
- The ability to perform Fast Fit work i.e. tyres / wheel alignment / air con re-gas etc.
- Collection and delivery of vehicles.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a proven track record working in this position from within a professional automotive workshop and ideally have supporting qualifications. You must hold a valid UK driving license.
If this PDI / Fast Fit Technician job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Salisbury please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today