£40000 per annum
4 months ago
- Hours: 5.5 days per week / Sundays and Bank Holidays are not worked
- Salary: £14,000 basic / OTE between £30-50,000 p.a
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
A family run business with a proven track record of success in the Northamptonshire area and large customer following to support their ever growing business.
They have strong family values and morals and actively encourage and healthy work/life balance.
Our automotive clients main aim is to find a results driven, customer focused, fast paced sales executive to work within this extremely proactive and busy dealership.
What they are looking for in the successful Car Sales Executive:
- Someone who really enjoys selling, achieving targets and is hungry to earn a good overall salary!
- Someone who is currently Car Sales Executive role working within a Volume Main Car Dealer.
- A genuine desire to continue working as a Car Sales Executive and achieve a high success rate!
In this role you will be on hands at all times for new and existing customers, answer queries about vehicles, offer test drives, prospect and stay abreast of the new technology on offer from this manufacturer and their leading competitors working to the sales process and reporting to a very focused and driven sales manager.
This is a demanding job but will be extremely rewarding for an individual with the drive and enthusiasm to succeed!
N.B. No company car is given with this position, however they do have a well discounted staff car purchase scheme available should you need a car for travel to and from work.
Motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.