£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vehicle Technician required in the Sudbury area
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 – Dependent on Experience
- Monday – Friday 8.00 am – 5.30 pm, Saturday 8.00 am – 1.30 pm on a rota basis.
As a Vehicle Technician you will have the ability to carry out servicing and general repairs on all makes and models of vehicles.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of our clients Fast-Growing Service Centers.
Vehicle Technician Job Requirements
- Experience in using the latest diagnostic equipment would be advantageous but not essential.
- MOT certification is preferred but not essential. If the successful applicant is interested in becoming a Nominated Tester we will support their training and examination.
Our Client is offering the successful Technician:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Bonus scheme
- Full support from our Service Manager and on-going training when required.
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00 am – 5.30 pm, Saturday 8.00 am – 1.30 pm on a rota basis.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.