£50000 per annum
5 months ago
Vehicle Technician Required in East London
- Starting Salary £24,000 with an OTE £50,000
- Working Hours: 5 DAY WORKING WEEK – Tuesday to Saturday 8am till 5pm
- Fantastic Bonus Opportunity!
Our motor trade client is a well-established Franchised Main Dealer with an excellent reputation in the locality, they are actively looking for a qualified, skilled and knowledgeable Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester.
Here you will witness their esteem for the brand in every aspect of the business, from new cars to Approved Used cars and quality servicing, MOT and repair facilities in their state of the art workshop.
Key Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- Complete general servicing and repairs of vehicle to Company and Manufacture standards.
- Maintaining electronic records in a complete and accurate manner.
- Ensuring that all work is completed safely and complies with Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Carry out MOT’s as per VOSA standard.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work at all times.
The successful Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester will have:
- 2-3 years time service as a Vehicle Technician within a professional workshop.
- A qualification and certificates for NVQ Level 3 – Vehicle Mechanics.
- MOT license is preferred but not essential
- A full UK driving license.
- You own set of tools.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact James at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
If you are looking for jobs in the Automotive Field, then get in contact with the UK's leading Automotive recruitment agency today!