£30000 per annum
14 days ago
- Basic Salary: £27,0000 OTE £30,000. Additional performance-based bonuses, further benefits to be discussed during interview.
- Experience Required: Qualified to NVQ Level III, Experience in both Panel and Paint work. ATA would be beneficial
Our client, a Bodyshop in Worksop has a fantastic opportunity for a Panel and Paint Technician to join their team.
What you will be doing as a Panel and Paint Technician:
The role will be predominately Paint Spraying however you must be confident with light panel work as well as filling.
- Preparing paint spraying equipment.
- Preparing the bodywork of the car.
- Applying several coats to the car, including primers, colours and protective finishes.
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment.
- Managing inventory of paints and equipment.
- Ensuring that you always follow safety procedures
- Restoring damaged vehicles to their original condition by removing dents, mending parts, removing rust, repairing scratches, and spray painting panels.
Our client is looking for someone who can get the job done right first time and every time, you must be self-motivated and a good team player.
If this Panel and Paint Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Worksop please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!