£35000 per annum
3 months ago
- Basic up to £27,000 Depending on Experience
- OTE up to £35,000
- Main Dealership Bodyshop Environment
Our Client, a well-established Main Dealership in the Wrexham area are currently looking for an experienced Panel Beater to join their Bodyshop department.
Key Duties of the Panel Beater
- To do repair and replacement work and stripping and refitting
- Work to manufacturer quality standards and ensuring customer expectations are met
The Successful Panel Beater will be
- Experienced within the Panel Beater role and also able to complete general body repairs
- Holds an NVQ 3, IMI accreditation, ATA Accreditation would be an advantage but isn't essential
If you are interested in hearing more about this Panel Beater role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!