Competitive, Dependent on Experience
4 months ago
Master Vehicle Technician Required in the Crawley area
- Monday to Friday 8am – 5.00pm
- Saturdays on a Rota
- Basic Salary Dependent on Experience
We are currently seeking a Master Vehicle Technician in the Crawley to join my clients busy workshop.
Duties of a Master Vehicle Technician with our client, may include:
- Carrying out Vehicle Services and Repairs
- Vehicle Diagnosis and Fault Finding
- Agricultural & Commercial Services
- Air Conditioning
- MOT Inspections / Testing (4 & 7)
- Wheel Alignment
- Wheel Balancing
What our client requires of the Master Vehicle Technician:
- Qualified to Level 3 NVQ or equivalent
- MOT Licence preferred but not essential
-Full UK Driving Licence
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of vehicle repairs and services
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of fault diagnosis.
- Positive attitude
- Able to demonstrate working well within a fast-paced environment.
If this Master Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Dealership Jobs in Crawley please contact Joel at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.