£32000 per annum
3 months ago
- Basic Salary is up to £25,000 (DOE) + competitive bonus
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm; Saturday morning rota 1in3.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable dealer group who have sites across the UK!
If you are an ambitious individual and hold a qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, and you're open to a new challenge within an exciting brand who is paving the way on the EV front then apply today!
My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the dealership network, confident in the workshop and is capable of completing job cards. You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years post qualification experience in a franchised dealer. A current and valid MOT Licence will also benefit your application. Full driving licence is also required.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the Birmingham area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.