£34000 per annum
7 months ago
- £27k Salary + Bonus
-Great opportunity to get on board with a highly successful Accident Repair centre with an enviable reputation for quality.
Our client, requires a Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator to join their busy Accident Repair Centre.
What you can expect from our client:
- Dealing with a wide variety of vehicles.
- Great opportunity to get on board with a highly successful Accident Repair centre with an enviable reputation for quality.
- State of the art equipment with modern facilities
- Immediate start available
- Opportunity to progress
- You will be required to collate estimates on body repairs to accident damaged vehicles using the Audatex computerised estimating system.
- You will calculate the time required to complete all necessary repairs and inform the body shop of the authorisation of additional work needed.
- Following completion of the estimates, you will be required to negotiate the repair costs with insurance engineers and provide a breakdown of the repair costs for the customer.
If you live in Doncaster or are able to commute to Doncaster on a daily basis, as well as holding your ATA accreditation then this role could be for you.
If this VDA / Estimator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Doncaster please contact Jamie at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!