£20175 per annum
16 days ago
- Salary £20,175
- Prestige Main Dealer
- Monday to Friday only
Our Client is a Prestige Main Dealer Group and they are looking for an experienced Used Car Progress Chaser to join them at their busy site in Liverpool.
The Vehicle Progress Chaser key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Used Car Sales Manager and working as part of a large sales team.
- Checking the progress of the car throughout the sales process.
- Maintaining the presentation of the site's standards within the showroom and forecourt.
- Arranging internal preparation of stock vehicles and ensuring handovers are ready for collection.
- Ensuring all stock is properly photographed and advertised at all times.
- Driving and progressing all sold and new cars through the workshop, dealer transfers and vehicle collections.
For more Information on this Used Car Progress Chaser Vacancy and other Motor Trade Jobs in the Liverpool area, please call Naomi at Perfect Placement UK!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.