£34000 per annum
13 days ago
- Established independent garage
- Only working 5 days per week
- Competitive hourly rate on offer
- No heavy/ complex work
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client’s Independent Garage in the Welling area of Kent.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive hourly rate
- 42.5 hours per week - only 5 days!
- Stability and security
Duties of a Car Service Technician with our Client:
- Diagnosis of Faults
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manage
- Producing time estimate
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
What our Clients expect of their Technicians:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Full UK driving license
- Able to work as an individual or as part of a team
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!