£35000 per annum
16 days ago
- Starting salary up to £22-30,000 per annum plus bonus and overtime earned.
- Mon to Fri 8:00am-5:00pm/9:00am-6:00pm and Sat 8:30am-12:30pm on a rota.
Our client, a prestige franchise approved car dealership in the Cheltenham region, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician for their busy Service Department.
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working with a large team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally have experience within a franchised approved dealership, but this is non-essential. You will need to hold a UK driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card would be highly advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering:
- Staring basic salary between £22-30,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous performance related bonus scheme.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full manufacturer-approved training provided.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long term career prospects with a large multi-site dealer group in the region.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:00pm/9:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday with Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm on a rota and paid as overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cheltenham please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.