£27600 per annum
12 days ago
Vehicle Technician required in Abergavenny. - Starting salary up to £24,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance-related bonus scheme of up to £2-300 per month plus overtime earned.
- Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 5 Sat 9:00am-1:00pm on a rota.
Our client, a Premium Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Abergavenny region, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician for their Service Department.
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working with a large team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally have experience within a Franchised Approved Dealership, but this is non-essential. You will need to hold a UK driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Applicants with an active MOT Smart Card would be highly advantageous to our client but it is non-essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering:
- Staring basic salary up to £24,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance-related bonus scheme of up to £2-300 per month.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 20 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full manufacturer-approved training provided.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long term career prospects with a long-established local business.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 5 Saturdays 9:00am-1:00pm paid as overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Abergavenny please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.