£38000 per annum
4 months ago
- Commercial Dealership
- 42.5 hours (paid lunches) Shift Pattern (Early/Lates)
- Basic Salary Depending on Experience and OTE £38,000 +
We are seeking a HGV Technician to join our Client's Reputable Commercial Dealership in the Stoke area.
Our Client is offering the successful HGV Technician:
- A pay rate starting from £14 per hour (Depending on Experience) + Bonus + Overtime (paid at an additional rate)
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Excellent manufacturer training
- Early / Late shift pattern
Duties of a HGV Technician with our Client:
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
What our Clients expect of their Technicians:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- A stable background working with HGVs
- Full UK driving license
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take your Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this HGV Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement today
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.