£21000 per annum
2 days ago
- Basic Salary c. £17,500 with OTE at £21,000.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8-530 - NO WEEKENDS.
- Full Training Provided for Applicants without Motor Trade experience.
Are you seeking a role at a stable dealership? Are you looking to reclaim your weekends and get a more stable work/life balance? Are you experienced in customer care and customer service - either in the Motor Trade or in another industry.
The Role / Requirements:
- Work for a leading franchise and stable business in a Service Advisor role.
- Advise customers on their vehicles, organise the technicians' diary in the workshop, be a face of the brand and the group.
- Use sales skills to upsell additional products and services and earn your bonus by this and other revenue streams.
- You must have good customer care and customer service experience, whether in the Motor Trade or outside it.
What the Chosen Service Advisor will Get:
- A position with a trusted client of ours, join previous placements within this successful organisation.
- The chance to earn great levels of bonus - currently staff are earning well above the advertised OTE rate.
- A rewarding and varied role.
- The chance to make a name for yourself and continue working for the group when the maternity cover spell expires.
- Continue or start your motor trade career with this new role.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lancashire please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Advisor Jobs.