£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Niche Main Dealer
- Working hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am – 1pm.
- Fantastic Bonus Structure!
Car / Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required for a Main Dealer Garage / Workshop in Southend.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a main dealer garage / workshop with a great reputation with both customers and employees.
The Vehicle Technician's duties may include
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers’ standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
The Car Mechanic will require a driving licence and their own tools fo this position
Working hours for this Vehicle Technician are Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8am – 1pm.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in East London and Essex, please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement.
If you are looking for jobs in the Automotive Field, then get in contact with the UK's leading Automotive recruitment agency today!