£26000 per annum
4 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm & Every other Saturday 8.00am – 4.00pm
- Salary: up to £24,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £25-26,000 p.a
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our automotive client requires a skilled Vehicle Technician/Mechanic to join their team in Market Harborough.
Their customers base varies from working many different makes and models of vehicle from older to nearly new.
They have a great working environment and friendly team within the workshop.
Experience Required/Responsibilities of the Job:
- Carrying out standard servicing, repairs and replacing damaged part
- Repairing/Replacing Cambelts and Clutches.
- Road testing the vehicle to check the repair work.
- Fault finding using a diagnostic system.
You will ideally be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics and have at least 2-3 years post apprenticeship experience as well a capable of completing the above.
A positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team is essential as well as a full UK driving licence and your own tools for the job.
Motor trade experience as a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Market Harborough please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.