£31000 per annum
10 days ago
- Excellent opportunity to work for a busy and expanding Main Dealer
- Salary:- Up to £27,000 + Bonus and Overtime
- Working 5 days per week M- F; 2-10pm, Saturdays on a rota basis
This Vehicle Technician role will require:
My client is looking for an experienced level 3 vehicle technician, to join their busy and expanding garage.
Working for a main dealer you must have experience of working within the automotive sector and completing repairs, servicing and general maintenance on vehicles.
The Car Mechanic must have experience of working within the automotive industry, ideally you will hold an NVQ level 3 as minimum.
The day to day duties of a Vehicle Technician:
- Repair and service vehicles
- Complete diagnostic checks
- Inspecting for wear and tears/general faults
- Completing work to DVSA standards
- Provide excellent customer service
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Sheffield please contact Jamie at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today