£34000 per annum
4 months ago
- Basic £26,000 - £28,000 with excellent bonus
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm plus 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
My client is a main dealer bodyshop and they are actively looking for an experienced Paint Sprayer to join their busy successful team.
The Paint Sprayer role will requirements:
- To ensure customer satisfaction in the repair of motor vehicles of all types.
- To carry out such work in a safe and economical manner.
- To employ such knowledge and skills as may be required to restore vehicles to an acceptable standard.
The Paint Sprayer will be required to;
- To observe, recognise and report on vehicle structure and paintwork.
- To interpret and implement technical service instruction data.
- To indent for replacement parts and record usage.
- Body repair - to be able to accurately use body realignment equipment.
- Paint repair - to be able to accurately use paint mixing schemes and drying areas/equipment.
- To keep work areas clean and tidy.
- To ensure that vehicles comply with safety standards when returned to customers, or that faults have been reported and noted on job card.
If you are a fully qualified time served paint sprayer and would like to know more regarding this vacancy please contact Matt at Perfect Placement NOW!!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!