£31590 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vehicle Technician required in Wellingborough.
- Salary: £25,350-£27,378 + overtime = on target earnings of up to £31,590 p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm + 1 in 2 Saturday mornings worked.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client provides a professional service into the Motor Trade, in this important role in their automotive service departments you will be fully competent in the servicing, diagnosis and repair of vehicles, to the highest manufacturer standards. The staff are excellent to work and throughout the day you’ll be kept busy, ensuring you’ll enjoy your working day and morale levels are high!
Our Clients are offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Manufacturer Supportive Training.
- Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes.
- Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment.
- They are continuously growing as a business.
Our Clients are ideally looking for a Car Mechanic that has the following:
- A Level 3 Qualified Technician.
- Ideally an MOT Tester qualification.
- A proven track record working as a Vehicle Technician within a professional workshop.
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach.
- Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
- Have own Basic Tool Kit.
The Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations. Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wellingborough please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today