£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £26,000. £30,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 45 hours
Our longstanding, trusted client in North Lincolnshire is seeking a Workshop Controller to join and run its team.
You may be a current Workshop Controller looking for a new challenge, a Technician looking for the opportunity to come off the tools or a Senior Service Advisor looking for a step up.
Duties of the Role and Requirements:
- A stable career history in the Motor Trade is essential.
- You must possess excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Knowledge to distribute work to the right skill level to ensure quality and efficiency is maintained
- Pre-authorisation of work and quality control
- Complete general administration tasks to the brand standard
What the Successful Candidate will Get:
- A basic salary of up to £26,000 which is supplemented by a bonus scheme taking your OTE to £30,000.
- A long and stable career with one of our trusted clients.
- The chance to work with a high-end vehicle franchise.
- Access to brand and company training.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in North Lincolnshire please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Workshop Controllers.