£27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £27,000
My client is a family run Independent Garage in the Plymouth area and they are looking for an additional time served technician to join their small team asap!
The daily duties as a Vehicle Technician will be;
- Performing diagnostic testing to identify faults
- Carrying out servicing and repairs on a variety of car makes and models Maintaining a safe and productive work environment MOT testing (preferred but not essential)
- Ensuring that all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and thoroughly
- Following repairs through to completion, meeting deadlines and delivering on promises
- Excellent communication skills
Working hours as a Vehicle Technician will be Monday - Friday 08.30am-5.30pm and every other Saturday 08.30am until 12.30pm.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays,
- Company pension
To join this growing family company or for any other similar roles in the Plymouth area call James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement asap!!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.