£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm / No weekends worked.
- Salary: £30-35,000 basic p.a.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Our client has built their business on their excellent reputation for quality service for over a number of years. As a family-run firm, they pride themselves on their honesty and good customer service.
They have a small team of vehicle Technicians with a range of experience and are looking to expand this team by looking to hire a Senior Technician / MOT Tester.
Key Responsibilities as a Senior Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- General repair and servicing.
- Timing belt and clutch changes.
- Engine and gearbox repair and replacements.
- MOT Testing – class 4.
- Good level of Diagnostics i.e. how to diagnose cars, understanding diagnostic principles and understand and interpreting wiring diagrams.
- An Independent Garage back ground with a proven track record working on all makes and models of vehicle.
- Able to complete all responsibilities list above utilising a wealth of knowledge.
- Qualified MOT Tester - Essential to Have.
- Full Driving Licence - Essential to Have.
- Own Set of Tools - Essential to Have.
The successful candidate must be a Senior Technician with a wide range of knowledge and skill set to apply to the role, they must also live in the locality taking no more than 40 mins travel to get to Gloucester from their home address.
If this Senior Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Senior Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.