£55000 per annum
01865 950 818
about 1 month ago
We are in search of a Sales Controller to join our Client’s Volume Main Dealer in the Reading area.
Our Client is part of a large network of dealerships across the UK. They are looking for an experienced Sales Controller who will be given the opportunity to work alongside a brand with a great reputation with excellent in-house opportunities to allow you to progress your career to the next level!
Our client is offering the successful Sales Controller:
- A Basic Salary of up to £25,000 + an OTE £55,000
- 45 hours per week (Including weekend work)
- Company Benefits
- Company Car
- Excellent Bonus Structure
Duties of a Sales Controller
- Leading a team of 8 sales executives
- Selling financial and insurance products to the customers - penetration rate monitored weekly;
- Encouraging a high referral rate from the Sales Executives;
- Marketing financial products, including POS and site presentation;
- Maintaining a high level of finance product knowledge;
- Focusing on a high retention which will be monitored daily;
- Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals;
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our Client expects of their Sales Controller
- To take responsibility of the Sales Department
- Customer awareness.
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Knowledge of FCA regulations around F&I;
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Sales Controller role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Oliver at Perfect Placement today
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.