£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Master Technician required in Coventry- Salary: £28-32,000 basic p.a. (depending on experience) + efficiency bonus £2-4,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-2.00pm / Saturday Mornings (1 in 2).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
There is a fantastic opportunity for a current and qualified Main Dealer Master Technician to move into a well-established multi-award winning car dealership. As a Company, they maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity and deliver excellence in customer service.
This Master Technician position is within a busy workshop environment and as such you will need to be highly skilled, motivated, efficient and organised.
The successful Master Technician will be required to
- Carry out complex auto electrical work of franchised vehicles to the highest standards.
- Including diagnosis of electrical problems.
- Use and be able to interpret wiring diagrams.
- Train, coach and develop workshop and service, team members.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure a first-time fix is achieved for each customer.
- Attend relevant Master Technician training when required.
- Talk directly to customers with any vehicle concerns and ensure that all work is carried out in full and followed up until resolved.
- To be fully conversant with all manufacturer technical literature and information.
They require a candidate who is a qualified Master Technician from within a Franchise Car Dealership and they offer a modern, friendly working environment, competitive salary and benefits!
Motor trade experience is essential to the role.
If this Master Technician role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Coventry please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.