£29000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday to Friday 40 Hours Per Week + Overtime Available
- Basic Salary Depending on Experience Plus Bonus
- Main Dealership Environment
Our client, a Main Dealership in Rochdale is seeking an experienced Service Technician / Mechanic to join their Service Workshop. This is a great opportunity to join a well-run business that offers excellent training and progression to build your career.
Our client is offering the successful Service Technician a competitive salary which is dependent on your experience and skill set. There is also a bonus scheme on top of the basic salary offered.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our client include:
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client Requires:
- Qualification to NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills to participate and work effectively as a member of the team
You can also look forward to on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Rochdale area, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.