£32000 per annum
3 months ago
- Basic Salary up to £23,500, with Saturdays £26,750, with OTE £32,000.
- Hours: Mon-Thur 08:30-17:00, Fri 08:30-16:00, Saturday 1 in 2 08:30-16:00.
Are you seeking a position within a thriving dealership group? Would you like access to a busy site where high levels of bonus are consistently earned?
The Role/Requirements of a Vehicle Technician:
- Level 3 qualification and/or solid experience and proven capabilities.
- An MOT licence is desired but not essential.
- You will be able to work quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining consistent levels of work.
- You will carry out inspections, repairs and services to franchised and non-franchised vehicles.
What the Successful Candidate will Get:
- A competitive salary with one of the highest bonus structures in the area.
- A place within a busy and close-knit workforce - earn well and learn well in a supportive working atmosphere.
- Manufacturer training and genuine progression opportunities.
- A strong career benefits package.
Please get in touch with applications and queries today as roles are being taken up fast in the current market.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Durham please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.