£40000 per annum
29 days ago
- Salary: up to £30,000 basic / OTE up to £40,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.00pm / Saturdays worked on a rota basis.
- Benefits: Holiday Allowance: 20 days + bank holidays + Company Car
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is actively looking to hire a Franchise Dealer experienced Service Manager for their service dept.
As a proactive member of the dealership's management team you will be required to run an efficient operation, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times, motivating and training all staff to perform, developing and improving processes and systems as well as driving the business forward. Your overall objective will be to increase efficiency, turnover and profits to exceed set budgets.
Key Requirements/Details as a Service Manager:
- Looking after a small team of Technicians and Service Advisors.
- Increase productivity of the workshop.
- Improve and implement new processes and procedures.
- Increase overall departmental performance
- Managing customers’ expectations both whilst on site and by telephone.
- Preparing daily reports.
- Holding Team Meetings and reviews as required by Human Resources.
- Managing, developing and training Staff.
In successfully managing the growth and development of a Main Dealer Service Department, you will be experienced at developing relationships with customers, manufacturer partners and colleagues.
You will have the drive and determination to maintain effective policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction. To qualify for this position, you must have a proven track record in the management of a Service Department of a franchised car dealership.
This role requires experience of working in the job within a car dealership as well as a main dealer DMS and the One Link System.
Relevant Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bridgend please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.