£60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Multi-franchised Service Centre
- 40 hours per week, flexible shift pattern
- (Opening hours are Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm, Saturdays 9am - 1pm)
Our client in the lovely Caribbean is currently looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician who has qualifications in vehicle maintenance and repair.
The role is to primarily work on small cars, however there will be times where you will be working on Light trucks and Mopeds.
- NVQ Level 3 in light vehicle maintenance, or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years workshop experience post-apprenticeship;
- Experience working on electric / hybrid vehicles (beneficial);
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise with Management, other Technicians and the Manufacturer on technical matters;
- Ability to work under pressure, and flexibility towards working hours;
- No previous criminal convictions;
- Must be willing to relocate to Caribbean for a minimum of 3 years.
Our Client will be offering a 3 year contract with the option to renew. To help with relocation, they will arrange the 3 year work permit, 1st months accommodation, 1st months transportation, Whilst the cost of living can be high, our Client offers a very competitive package, and a hard-working Technician can earn a good salary whilst enjoying the lifestyle.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the Caribbean please contact Jamie at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.