£34000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Up to £24,000 Basic - £34,000 OTE Depending on Experience
- 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday & 1 in 4 Saturdays 8am - 12:30pm
- Prestige Main Dealer, part of a well-established group in the area
Our client, a Prestige Main Car Dealer is currently looking to hire a Service Advisor to join their team in a busy automotive environment in the Portsmouth Area.
The applicant’s key responsibilities will involve dealing with all service related queries in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department. They will plan and organise efficient operation of the service department. Building customer relationships to ensure repeat business and customer satisfaction is vital to success.
Hours for this Service Advisor role are: 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday & 1 in 4 Saturdays 8am – 12:30pm.
Salary for this Service Advisor role are: Up To £24,000 Basic, £34,000 On Target Earnings Depending On Experience.
- Front line customer service
- Dealing with all bookings and enquiries in a team of two
- Updating customers on cost of repairs and gaining authority
- Chasing final order numbers
- Enquiries are made either via email or phone and in person
- Raising T cards for bookings
- Raising job cards for the techs and matching in the relevant paperwork
- Raising the night board
- Dealing with scheduled servicing
- Contacting the customers to make bookings
Requirements for this Service Advisor role:
The successful applicant will be highly organised and will be able to multi task whilst working proactively. Having previous experience within a similar role would be highly advantageous.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy or want to find out about other Car Dealership and Motor Trade Jobs in Portsmouth and Hampshire, please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement now!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.