£24000 per annum
2 months ago
- Basic Salary up to £24,000 depending on experience.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30-5:30. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
Our Bodyshop client in Nottingham is seeking an Experienced Parts Advisor to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- A background in Automotive Parts is essential.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills are required as you won’t just be responsible for the site you are operating out of.
- Capable of dealing with inbound enquiries efficiently and effectively.
- Managing, sourcing and supplying Vehicle Parts
- Upselling additional products and developing new leads.
- Have the ability to liaise with both customers, clients and colleagues professionally.
- Relaying information to customers, simplifying terms if need be.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £24,000, depending on your level of experience.
- Friendly working hours of 8:30-5:30 Monday to Friday with only 1 in 3 Saturday mornings, 9-12.
- The opportunity to join one of our trusted and stable clients with a strong regional presence.
- A rewarding role that offers you the chance to widen your skill set with looking after multiple sites.
Please get in touch straight away with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current market.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.