£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £25,000.
- Join a Close-Knit Team in a Junior Role - the ideal step up into a new career.
Are you a Bodyshop Technician in the early stages of your career, seeking a role to get a leg up in your career? Are you looking to join a Family-Run Accident Repair Centre?
The Role and Requirements as a SMART Repairer / Panel Technician:
- Perform minor repairs on a range of vehicles from volume brands through to sport and prestige.
- Deal with scratches, small dents and light repair work - this is not a full panel beater role.
- If you have experience of welding it would be beneficial but is not required to be successful.
- Perform minor panel repair work.
- Strip and fit parts.
- You might be recently qualified or in the early stages of your career, with a level 3 qualification and/or some experience in a similar role.
What the Successful Candidate will Get:
- A career in a close-knit workforce.
- The opportunity to train in the discipline and develop your skill set.
- A competitive salary for this type of role.
- The opportunity to work on different makes and models of car.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as vacancies are being filled quickly in the current market.
If this SMART Repairer / Panel Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.