£21000 - £22500 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Full Time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday 8.30AM till 5.30PM
- Basic Salary up to £22,500 – Dependent on Experience
As a Marketing Assistant you will have responsibility for assisting the Marketing Manager with:
- To continue our clients branding & communication strategies across all departments for which will include New & Used Sales, Aftersales and Parts & Accessories.
- To be able to confidently use all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn effectively – Uploading a range of content including images, videos.
- To assist the Marketing team by regularly searching for new and exciting content to compliment any current campaign work.
- To have a good understanding of Social Media analytics (Facebook & Instagram) managing the success of paid campaigns and to develop a clear understanding and measurement of all current Marketing activities.
- To help with the organisation and planning of events such as Sale Events, New Car Launches and New Models launches.
- To co-ordinate Marketing campaigns with our clients main sponsorships.
- Assist with external Marketing activities such as product placements and assist Marketing Manager with new business opportunities using sponsors calendar of events.
- To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media channels.
- To help design/make amends to advertisements and company branding using Adobe Photoshop and to assist other departments with design work where required.
- To support Marketing Manager with internal Marketing briefs from all departments from planning stage to fully complete campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for the right Marketing Assistant who is willing to grasp this role with both hands and really run with it. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, exceptionally organised, work well under pressure and ideally have experience in a similar role or has studied Marketing or Media to graduate level.
If this Marketing Executive Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact James Trudgill at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!