£60000 per annum
3 months ago
- Multi-franchised Service Centre
- 40 hours per week, flexible shift pattern
- (Opening hours are Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm, Saturdays 9am - 1pm)
Our client in the lovely Caribbean is currently looking to recruit an experienced vehicle Technician who has qualifications in vehicle maintenance and repair.
The role is to work on a wide range of vehicles, however they are ideally looking for someone who has come from the following back grounds (ideally Master Technician or Diagnostic status)
- Mercedes Benz
- Audi – OR VAG Group
Alongside experience with the brands above. If you have experience working in a multi franchise workshop you will have a great advantage.
Requirements for this Vehicle Technician role are:
- NVQ Level 3 in light vehicle maintenance, or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years workshop experience post-apprenticeship;
- Experience working on electric / hybrid vehicles (beneficial);
- Strong communication skills, able to liaise with Management, other Technicians and the Manufacturer on technical matters;
- Ability to work under pressure, and flexibility towards working hours;
- No previous criminal convictions;
- Must be willing to relocate to Caribbean for a minimum of 3 years.
Our Client will be offering a 3 year contract with the option to renew. To help with relocation, they will arrange the 3 year work permit, 1st months accommodation, 1st months transportation, Whilst the cost of living can be high, our Client offers a very competitive package, and a hard-working Technician can earn a good salary whilst enjoying the lifestyle.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.