£40000 per annum
30 days ago
- Basic Salary £32,000 plus bonus and overtime
- 40 hours a week plus Saturdays on a rota
- Fantastic opportunity with a Leading Franchise and excellent earning potential
This is a rare and fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturer and dealer group!
As a minimum requirement for this Vehicle Technician role, you will be fully qualified (equivalent to NVQ Level 3) and have Main Dealer experience.
My client is looking for skilled and experienced technicians who are driven with a determined attitude towards their work.
Somebody who will have a positive impact on the business, day in day out!
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Undertaking repair work to the highest possible standards of workmanship
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Requirements
- A Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A Current and Valid UK Driving Licence
- A valid MOT license – this would be an advantage however it is not essential
- Dedicated and committed approach.
- Your job as a Vehicle Technician will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
- Your own Vehicle Technician tools
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you, or you would like to know more about other Workshop positions in the North West London Area, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.