£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £24-26,000 basic salary plus £3-6,000 annual bonus potential and overtime earned!
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm!
- Full manufacturer approved training!
Our client a Franchise Approved Dealership in the Cirencester area is currently looking to hire a fully qualified Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Service Manager, as a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, MOT's, servicing, and repairs as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Service Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
You will ideally live in Cirencester region or be within a reasonable commuting distance of Cirencester. You will need to be a qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and have an active MOT license. You will need to hold a UK driving licence with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved dealership environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for your team.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester, our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary up to £24-26,000 per annum depending on experience and current earnings.
- Generous monthly time save bonus scheme of up to £3,000-£6,000 per annum.
- Overtime availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays with holiday allowance increasing over the length of service.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded and long-established car dealer group.
- 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm paid as overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cirencester please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.