£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £20-24,000 basic salary plus up to £5,000 bonus potential and overtime earned!
- Mon to Fri 8:30am-5:00pm and 1 in 3 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm!
Our client, a Franchise Approved Car Dealer in the Gloucester area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified, experienced and professional Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working with a large team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Workshop Controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will need to ensure that quality and health & safety procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and manufacturer are adhered to at all times. You will also be required to carry out MOT tests and complete any associated work.
You will ideally live in the Gloucester area or be able to readily commute to the Gloucester area. You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a minimum and have an active MOT license. You will need to hold a UK driving licence, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. Any experience working for or with VAG vehicles would be highly advantageous.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester our client is offering…
- Starting basic salary between £20-24,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous performance related bonus scheme of up to £5,000 per annum.
- Overtime paid at standard rate.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- Full manufacturer-approved training provided.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic long term career prospects with an established Car Dealer Group in the region.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm paid as overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.