£34000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £31,000 / £34,000 OTE
- Hours: Week 1, 7am – 3:30pm. Week 2, 3:30pm – 12pm. Alternate Saturday mornings paid at overtime.
Our long standing and trusted Commercial Automotive Business client in Mansfield is seeking an experienced HGV Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for this HGV Technician role:
- Fully qualified Level 3 HGV Technician with a proven track record in a similar role.
- Able to complete a full range of mechanical tasks from routine maintenance to diagnostics.
- Capable of maintaining a high standard of work whilst working efficiently to deadlines.
What the Successful Candidate with get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £31,000 depending on your experience.
- Alternating week shift patterns, avoiding rush hour traffic.
- Company training and development opportunities.
- A company benefits package including a generous holiday entitlement.
Please get in touch with applications and queries today as jobs are being taken up quickly in the current market.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Mansfield please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.