£28560 per annum
20 days ago
- Starting salary up to £24,960 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous performance related bonus scheme of up to £3,600 per annum plus overtime.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm
Our client a large multi-site franchise approved car dealer group established throughout South West Wales are currently looking to hire a Vehicle Technician for one of their dealerships in the Ceredigion/Carmarthenshire region.
Reporting to the Service Manager and working as part of team, as a Vehicle Technician your main duties will include carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair as instructed to the standards laid down by the manufacturer and our client. You will need to ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to the Vehicle Service Manager as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance. You will also need to ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by our client and its manufacturer are adhered to at all times.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in the Ceredigion/Carmarthenshire region and will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. You will need to hold a UK driving license with minimal points, be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in an automotive dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you team. An active MOT licence would be highly advantageous however is non-essential.
For your hard work our client is offering...
- Starting salary up to £24,960 per annum pending experience and current earnings
- Generous performance related bonus scheme of up to £3,600 per annum.
- Overtime (including Saturdays) paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half.
- 20 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full manufacturer approved and in-house training.
- Fantastic career development prospects with one of the largest car dealer groups in South West Wales.
- Working hours between 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-1:00pm with Saturdays classed as overtime.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ceredigion/Carmarthenshire please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.