£20000 per annum
27 days ago
- Required for Main Car Dealership in Maidstone
- Circa £20k Per Annum + Benefits
-Monday to Friday ONLY!
Our client, a Main Car Dealer in the Maidstone area is looking to hire a Contact Centre Agent for their growing team at Head Office. The company pride themselves on having built an enviable reputation for customer service and retention leading to a loyal customer base.
Based at their state of the art Maidstone dealership, your role will be to liaise with our potential and current customers for routine service, maintenance or repair and convert these into firm bookings for the relevant dealership by outbound call prospecting. You will also be required to handle inbound service bookings for the business.
The role will require good communication skills and the ability to be comfortable in taking inbound and making outbound calls. You need to be a self-driven and motivated individual that will strive on achieving targets set, as you will play a crucial role in the businesses aftersales customer retention.
Duties as a Contact Centre Agent will include:
- Contact customer and prospects by telephone
- Take booking by obtaining and verifying information
- Maintain database and contact call logs
- Provide product/service information by answering questions and offering assistance
- Identify and overcome objections
- Ensure customer awareness of all products and services available
- Professionally sell additional products, services and repair work as appropriate to customers’ needs
- Promote and prospect the business as directed with confidence and commitment
- Manage targeted numbers of outbound calls in a timely manage to secure bookings
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Daily customer service follow-up calls.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices, database management
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Confident and effective communication skills
- Ability to gain commitment to appointment bookings and upsell products when they arise
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Able to work to set targets and objectives for the business
-Proficient in relevant computer applications and call centre systems
In return our client offers excellent career opportunities, manufacturer and in-house training, 20 day’s holiday rising to 25 days long service, company contributory pension scheme, staff and family discount scheme.
If this Contact Centre Agent Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Maidstone please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.