£24000 per annum
26 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £22,000, OTE £24,000.
- Hours: Monday -Friday 8:30-5:30, 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30-12:30.
Our client is seeking a Service Advisor to join a busy organisation in an exciting new role. Have you worked in customer service in the motor trade? Are you looking for a new position?
The Role / Requirements for the successful Service Advisor:
- Work for a stable and expanding business in a Customer Service Advisor role.
- Advise customers on their vehicles, organise the technicians' diary in the workshop, be a face of the brand and the group.
- Use sales skills to upsell additional products and services and earn your bonus by this and other revenue streams.
- You must have good customer care and customer service experience within the trade, whether this is in service, parts, or elsewhere.
What the Chosen Service Advisor will Get:
- A position within a trusted client of ours.
- A rewarding and varied role.
- The chance to make a name for yourself in a company with opportunities to climb the ladder for the most successful.
- Join a business that is thriving in contrast to many of its rivals in the current market.
Please get in touch with applications and queries today as roles are being filled quickly in the current market.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lincoln please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Advisor Jobs.