£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £30,000, OTE £36,000.
Are you looking for a Service Manager role in the Motor Trade where you lead from the front in Customer Service as well as managing the team? Are you seeking a role in a business that is expanding in contrast to many in the marketplace?
The Role / Requirements for the successful Service Manager :
- You will either be an existing Service Manager or a Senior Service Advisor or Workshop Controller looking for progression.
- You will be managing the team and responsible for department performance.
- In this manager role you will also be leading by example, serving customers and being on the desk and joining in with the other staff.
- Drive the department forward and help to continue the growth that the group is experiencing.
What the Successful Candidate will Get:
- A rewarding, varied role.
- Employment with an expanding organisation that is growing in a difficult marketplace.
- A competitive basic salary, and bonus structure based on your success.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are being filled quickly with demand at an unprecedented high.
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lincoln please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.