£50000 per annum
27 days ago
- Basic salary of £18,000 with £50,000 uncapped annual earnings.
- Company car and great benefits.
- Average 5.5 day working week.
Our client, a Large Nationwide Car Dealer Group, is looking to recruit a Transaction Manager to join their Used Car Dealership in Cardiff.
Reporting to the Store Manager and working as part of a friendly sales team, in this role you will be expected to be a team player and lead by example, stacking deals, arranging finance and insurance products, providing quotes for customers and seeing each deal through to the point of handover.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale.
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly.
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls.
- Continuous focus on finance renewal leads, submitting weekly report to finance representatives and Store Manager.
- Supporting the Store Manager to deliver and drive used car sales volumes.
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended.
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Store Manager.
In order to be eligible you will ideally live in or around the Cardiff region. To succeed in this role, you will need to have strong and stable business management/sales controller experience within a car dealer environment, be FCA accredited, and have a comprehensive understanding of financial legislation. You will need to have a desire to produce results, be a strong team leader, have a commitment to excellence, be able to build outstanding customer relationships, and have a genuine passion to work for the company. You will need to be brand focused, capable of working independently and have the energy and commitment to seek every sales opportunity. A UK driving license with minimal points is essential at this stage.
For your hard work in this role, our client is offering:
- Basic salary of £18,000 per annum.
- Uncapped annual on-target-earning of £50,000+ per annum based upon finance and insurance sales performance.
- Access to a company vehicle.
- 20 days annual leave plus the bank holidays (any bank holidays worked you shall have a day off in lieu) with your holiday allowance increasing over length of service.
- Full manufacturer approved training.
- Various company benefits discussed upon application.
- Excellent long-term career prospects with a large nationwide dealer group.
- Working an average 5.5 day week Monday to Saturday with a scheduled day off in the week and Sundays on a rota.
If this Transaction Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!