£35000 per annum
27 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday – Full Time.
- Salary: £20-25,000 basic (depending on experience) + bonus £3-10,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
In this important role in their automotive service departments you will be fully competent in the servicing, diagnosis and repair of vehicles, to the highest manufacturer standards.
The staff are excellent to work and throughout the day you’ll be kept busy, ensuring you’ll enjoy your working day and morale levels are high!
Duties and Responsibilities Vehicle Technician:
- Accurately and skillfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
- Accurately diagnose problems and ensure all work is completed safely and complies with the Company, manufacturer and industry guidelines.
- Record materials used and time spent on repairs
- Road test vehicles to check repair work
- Pick and deliver vehicles to be repaired by external specialists.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Minimum 3 years post apprenticeship experience within a Main Car Dealer.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Awareness of Health & Safety Regulations.
- Level 3 NVQ or City and Guilds qualified in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Full Driving Licence.
You should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Main Car Dealer experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leamington Spa please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.