Negotiable depending on experience
about 1 month ago
- Prestige Main Dealer
- Based in Tonbridge
- State of the art facilities
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm + Saturdays paid at overtime rate and only 1 in 6 contracted
- Full manufacturer training programme available
- No own tools required!
Prestige Main Dealer located in the Tonbridge area requires a Vehicle Technician.
The company takes great pride in delivering quality products and customer service and this has led to massive expansion of the company nationwide. Due to the ever expanding nature of the company, a new opportunity has arisen within one of their prestige dealerships. This is the perfect opportunity for a keen Level 3 Qualified Technician who is looking to get into a prestige environment while also enhancing their own skills on prestige vehicles.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- MOT Testing
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards
Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Requirements
- A Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A Current and Valid UK Driving Licence
- Dedicated and committed approach.
- Your job as a Vehicle Technician will be your passion and you will enjoy all aspects of your work.
- Your own Vehicle Technician tools
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician Vacancy the Car Mechanic must have had at least 3 years’ experience within a main dealer along with having achieved their NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent.
If you are interested in this Motor Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Automotive Jobs in Tonbridge and Kent, then please get in contact with Beth Allen today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.