£45000 per annum
01865 950 818
29 days ago
Competitive basic salary, OTE up to £45,000 depending on experience plus a Company Car
Our Client is a large well established dealership in the Reading area and they are currently looking for a experienced Service Manager to lead their Service team.
You will be responsible for managing and motivating a team of eleven technicians, three apprentices, a workshop controller and five service advisors.
The main duties of this Service Manager role are:
- Take responsibility for implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturer national average.
- Monitor and control costs in line with the business plan whilst maintaining quality standards and Customer service.
- Ensure accurate collection and recording of customer data in line with Group standards.
- Ensure that the manufacturers standards are adhered to at all times.
- Make sure there is a safe working environment which is maintained
- Monitor colleague performance
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record within a Service Manager role, ideally with Volume Franchise experience in the Motor Industry.
- You must be committed to achieving excellence.
- You will be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance, profitability and operating efficiency.
- You must have strong leadership and people management skills as your primary focus it to lead your team to deliver their business objectives.
- You will be expected to drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction whilst motivating and managing the whole team.
- You will be able to demonstrate that you share our company values and possess strong leadership, communication and organisational skills.
If this vacancy sounds like its for you then please apply today
The vacancy is located in Reading so applicants would ideally live nearby or be prepared to commute to the area daily.
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Reading please contact Ollie at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.