£26000 per annum
29 days ago
- Can work from home
- Award-winning company
- Opportunity to progress
- Salary Negotiable
This is an opportunity that doesn't come around often. Due to expansion, a commercial fleet controller is required for our clients growing team. This role requires someone who has a sound mechanical knowledge of Commercial vehicles. The successful candidate will also have good knowledge of DVSA requirements and the legislation surrounding transportation.
Responsibilities as Fleet Controller are:
- Ensure recording of defect, breakdown, VOR and tracking management by updating SQL with relevant and accurate information to set deadlines
- Manage all events to individual customer requirements whilst ensuring all legal protocol, within your control, is adhered to
- Authorise work only after ensuring:
- You obtain a mileage;
- The vehicle/trailer/ancillary does not require a service;
- The work is not a warranty;
- The work is covered by the terms of the contract with the customer;
- You check history to ascertain if a similar or connected repair has not been completed recently;
- That the repair is being completed at the best possible labour rate;
- Consider alternative suppliers for parts to ensure the best price and if no alternative that the parts are correctly discounted, and
- That the estimated repair time is correct and reasonable
The successful Fleet Controller can reside anywhere in the UK as working from home is an option.
If you would like to join a forward thinking, award-winning company and be part of a fantastic team, apply now!
This is one of many Automotive Jobs in West Yorkshire, if you would like to find out more about this Fleet Controller Vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact Jamie Clarkson at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Fleet Controller to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.