Kingston upon Hull
£34000 per annum
24 days ago
HGV Technician / HGV fitter required in Hull
- Basic £30,000 OTE £34,000 (Circa £14 an hour)
- Pitman's Shift Pattern
- Main Dealership
HGV Technician required for a leading Main Dealer in Hull. The company offer great job security and great external training opportunities.
The HGV Technician will suit a candidate who has experience in fault finding and diagnostic work on HGV vehicles in the past.
To apply for the role, you must have a strong mechanical background and have worked previously with hydraulics.
As a HGV Technician, your role will be to maintain, repair and service a range of vehicles on a daily basis.
This will include anything from brakes to diagnostics, inspections, servicing and preparing vehicles for their annual MOT test.
The role also requires you to be on call one week in five. For this you will receive a handsome figure for holding the phone, as well as being paid a rate per call out.
Typical Duties of a HGV Technician for our client include, but are not limited to:
- Servicing, repair and Maintenance of HGVs
- Completion of Job Sheets and Documentation
- Liaising with the Service Department and Parts Department
- Completion of MOT preparation
Requirements of this HGV Technician vacancy:
- Previous working experience within a HGV Technician / Fitter role
- Fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent mechanical knowledge
- A Class 1 license would be an advantage but is not essential
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hull please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.